Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Do This-Digital Learning Day 2013

Digital Learning Day is today! (February 6).  I want to encourage all of our classes to participate in this collaborative learning experience.  There are all kinds of interactive events to participate in, or you can continue doing the great work of integrating technology in your classes and write a short post on your blog, or share it with me to post on this blog.  Please let me know how I can help you prepare for this fun day!

To get started here are some resources from Edutopia: Digital Learning Day: Resource Roundup

Or read these posts:
Thing Link to Create Annotated Images
Learn about WallWisher
Why I Think You Should Be On Twitter

So if you plan on participating, post your ideas on our WallWisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment