Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why I'm taking this MOOC (and what is a MOOC)?

MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)

MIT is offering a free MOOC titled, Learning Creative Learning.  I along with a few others from HSD are embarking on this new learning adventure.  While I have taken some really wonderful online classes through UVM, I admit this will be my first venture into a MOOC.  I am excited about the opportunity to engage in the course material and with the other participants in a way that works for my learning style and with my schedule, and I also fully support free, open access to information and learning.  So if you're interested in learning more about Learning Creative Learning, or if you just want to see what a MOOC might have to offer you, check out this course from MIT: Learning Creative Learning

If you'd like to be grouped with others from HSD, let me know and I'll send you our group code.  See you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment