In your Google Drive you have access to templates that others have created, and you can share templates that you have created.
Great uses for us at HSD:
1) Create a template for a team daily schedule. Upload it to the HSD Template gallery and now anyone that wants can use it.
2) Have a standard field trip form? Share it to the gallery for everyone to use.
3) Create a form for students to use when taking notes and/or keeping track of their sources.
4) Better yet, have students create templates that they find helpful.
The list can go on and on. Check out some of the public templates too.
Some of my favorites:
1) Historical Facebook Lesson
Essay Grading Rubric
3) Student Report
How to find the Template Gallery:
1) Go to Google Drive
2) Click on Create>From Template
4) View and use HSD and public templates
How to submit a template to the Template Gallery
1) Create your document in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Forms, etc.
2) In your drive, select the document>click more>submit to template gallery