Location: HMMS 210 Lab
(We'll view the first 5 minutes)
- Your YouTube Account
- Where your YouTube videos are stored
- Like a folder for collecting and organizing YouTube videos
- YouTube Channels you like to follow or get regular videos from
Setting up your Channel
- Playlists are like folders
- Helps to organize videos into topic or content areas
- You can add videos to playlists when you upload them
- You can add found videos to playlists by clicking on ‘add to’ button below the video
Subscribing to Content
- Find a channel you would like to subscribe to
- Click Subscribe button
- Now in your channel you can click on subscriptions and view videos from your subscriptions rather than having to search for them.
- All new videos will be sent to your subscriptions page.
- Click on the title of the playlist you want to share>then click share
- You can embed, email, or send the link to those you want to share with
- click on share symbol to share a single video with others.