Tech4Educators, (3 credits) Description:
Each summer tech expert and veteran VT teacher, Lisa Brooks, guides teachers in the building of lessons & practical content for use in the coming school year. This class is for teachers, specialists, and administrators in K-12 and higher education. Because the content changes yearly, even if you’ve previously taken Tech4Educators the course is open to all for additional credit each year. Online class begins May 3rd, in-person week-long class: July 8-12. Possible projects we’ll explore this summer are:
• How to assign and manage a 3 minute video documentary without knowing how to make a video.
• Find and vet tablet apps in your content area and develop lesson plans
• Make and test resources to “flip your classroom.”
• Build simple Web sites, templates, and wikis for teacher and student use
• Make better graphics, photos, and videos
Contact Joe Heslin: 802-258-9209 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Online: https://gradschool.marlboro.
Course Info: https://gradschool.marlboro.